Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Secret Showoff

The allure of getting into magic makes me shake my big head. It's the cool! I will fully reveal that I liked magic because it made me feel like I had super powers in middle school: that I could do things others can't. If I want people to like me, I'd show them what I knew. I wasn't an aggressive performer though. I kind of kept what I did to myself. Until college! I really rode that as my cool wave. Haha! If weren't for the House of Flying Cards, I'd be just another wall flower at all those parties. I didn't really go to parties that much, though. But I was very un-ninja with my magic powers. I'd take every opportunity in college to let them out and be seen. I wanted to be known as the magician: no secret. Wow! I can't believe I fell for the cool. I fell for magic in a way I'd consider to be shallow in retrospect. God provides when needed. I guess, I needed magic. I did! I wouldn't have been seen in my fiance's class if I didn't do that show. God provides us with the tools we need to write our stories. I am grateful. Magic is cool. I'm really just a nerd. Hahahaha










-antidote

No comments:

Post a Comment